Loki has been returned to Asgard to answer for his crimes and, following shawarma, the Avengers are taking a well-earned break at Stark Tower.
With this interactive playset you can recreate scenes from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, create your own comic panels or simply take a look around the tiny pixel Stark Tower. Unlock bonus options and find hidden goodies by placing certain characters in certain rooms or by discovering hidden triggers. Some of them might be a little tricky to find but keep trying and I'm sure you'll unlock everything in no time.
Please Note that there is currently no save function. I know this might be a little frustrating so I do apologise for that but I cannot get the save feature to work with all the elements it would need to store. If anyone can help me with saving position, current frame and visibility of movieclips and the current state of unloaded mcs, please get in touch.
- Click on the character and comic icons to add objects to the stage. Click again to deactivate them.
- Change outfits by clicking on the options in the character menu.
- If you close the menu you can reopen it by clicking on any of the computers in Stark Tower.
- Keep track of the items you've unlocked and uncovered with the score counters and checklist. - Drag frames and emotes over your scenes to create your own comic panel.
- Art & programming by Laura Hunt
- Marvel's The Avengers © Marvel Studios
- Disclaimer: This game is non-profit and was made purely for my own enjoyment.